How to add some button in Google sheet which automatically reset the values in selected columns as 0

Sophia Wilson

Aug 4, 2020, 12:38:31 AM8/4/20
to Google Apps Script Community
I have a google sheet which contains three tabs. In tab one which is 'Sheet1' I have data from column A to O.....I want to add some kind of button which when press it automatically reset the cell value of column E,F and M as 0.

Darren D'Mello

Aug 4, 2020, 6:33:01 AM8/4/20
to google-apps-sc...@googlegroups.com
Do you have experience in coding? This community might offer help if you have shown the efforts you have made. It looks like you are novice.

Consider hiring a developer.

Michael O'Shaughnessy

Aug 4, 2020, 9:31:20 PM8/4/20
to google-apps-sc...@googlegroups.com
You could try to record a macro setting all the values to 0 then assign it to a drawing that you insert on the sheet.

Or you could write a quick function that gets the ranges of the columns and sets all the values to 0 then assign that function to a "button" OR add it to a menu...

You have many options... Take a look at this pages to get started: