Script to delete column data

Peter Silversmith

Jul 5, 2019, 8:08:38 PM7/5/19
to Google Apps Script Community
I need to delete the data in a column. When my mail merge sees "done" in its "status" column, it will not process that row.

I have a weekly repeating mail merge.   I wish to automatically blank out the status column at a given date (a day or two after I have sent the mail merge) so that after that date the mail merge can again send itself out the following week. Please advise how I can use GSheets to have a trigger date that will delete column data on the day after sending (but still allow the column to input data ( "done")  the next time it sends its mail merge as it normally does.
Many thanks.  I use: Win 10, Chrome, Google Suite, GMerge.
Peter

IAlex

Jul 8, 2019, 11:35:24 PM7/8/19
to Google Apps Script Community
Hi Peter!

What is the GSheets? Is it an app or a library?

Best,
IAlex.

Peter Silversmith

Jul 9, 2019, 7:56:42 AM7/9/19
to Google Apps Script Community
This is not a library of apps. Just a google sheet of names and addresses.
Thank you. Peter