Reminder about list of apps script consultants

Bruce Mcpherson

Mar 20, 2020, 6:21:45 AM3/20/20
to Google Apps Script Community
Some of you that offer Apps Script Consulting services are already on this list. Check if if you want added or need changes.

Please take a copy of the deck and send me your slide (stick to the same format as everybody else - that way, we can keep it as a list rather than a font or background color competition), and I'll add it in for you.

If you know someone who provides Apps Script services that's not on this list, then please let them know about it.

It would also be great exposure for everyone on it if you were to keep sharing the list through your social networks.

If you can get the list to 100 memebers,  I'll make it into an App.

cheers
bruce