Old script editor sunset...

Andrew Roberts

Apr 22, 2022, 1:17:02 PMApr 22
to Google Apps Script Community
I've heard reports of users getting a notification that the old script editor will turn off in August of this year. I'd not seen this. Can anyone confirm or deny...

Majed Rex

Apr 22, 2022, 1:30:13 PMApr 22
to google-apps-sc...@googlegroups.com
؟!

في الجمعة، ٢٢ أبريل ٢٠٢٢ ٧:١٧ م Andrew Roberts <and...@roberts.net> كتب:
I've heard reports of users getting a notification that the old script editor will turn off in August of this year. I'd not seen this. Can anyone confirm or deny...

dimud...@gmail.com

Apr 23, 2022, 5:41:46 PMApr 23
to Google Apps Script Community
Checked the Apps Script sunset schedule and there is no mention of it (see link below). I would have expected Google to first officially deprecate the old editor and then schedule a sunset date for it.

https://developers.google.com/apps-script/guides/support/sunset

Andrew Apell

Apr 26, 2022, 7:17:29 AMApr 26
to Google Apps Script Community
Nooooooooo!!! I like the old editor!
Now I will be forced to learn the new one!

Andrew Apell

Jun 22, 2022, 4:54:40 AMJun 22
to Google Apps Script Community
... and my notification came in today!
The message says that the old editor will be shut down in September this year.
Time for me to get used to the new editor.