Search for values below specific text

David Meche

Sep 18, 2023, 5:23:57 PM9/18/23
to Google Apps Script Community
Please help! I am trying to formulate an Apps Script to do the following.
all data will be in one column, and I need to search that column n a specific text and return all numerical values below it until it hits another string of text. I have found some ways to find text, but nothing to pull all "non-text" values below it until it hits another cell containing text. I am assuming this will have to contain a loop function, but I would appreciate any help possible.

Tanaike

Sep 19, 2023, 1:03:21 AM9/19/23
to Google Apps Script Community
From "I need to search that column n a specific text", in your question, Google Spreadsheet is used? If my understanding is correct, in order to correctly understand your question, can you provide the sample Spreadsheet and the sample output situation your expected using the sample Spreadsheet?