Need help with moving specific cell data in rows to another sheet with specific row

Violeto Rico

Jun 27, 2024, 10:20:59 AMJun 27
to Google Apps Script Community
I have a source sheet which contains records of employees who borrows company equipment for work. The data on this source sheet (sheet2) contains the data of current user, details of the equipment and dates in row format. For previous user records, it is located just to the right side of the current users. So basically the previous records will show "Previous user 1", Previous user 2" an so on.

In sheet1 which is where I search for the details of the current user, it will show details based on the unique tag of the equipment, in my example it is TV-002. The codes that I have tried will not allow me to put the data on the intended range which is in the "previous users" part. I have tried codes that I found on the internet and it will not allow me to specify where I can put the previous user data. So basically put the previous user record to the next blank cell where the TV-002 row is located.

Here is my sample google sheet with data on it.