Multiple Apps Scripts lost permission today

Scott Nesbitt

May 7, 2019, 4:32:22 PM5/7/19
to Google Apps Script Community

Three separate teams in my organization reported that Apps Scripts tied to Sheets lost permission today.  The scripts cannot even call Logger.log().  They tried removing access and re-authorizing, that did not work.

There is no other common theme that I can determine, and my scripts are running fine.  Anybody have any idea about what could be causing this?

Thanks

Pierluigi D'Andrea

May 8, 2019, 4:39:11 AM5/8/19
to Google Apps Script Community
We are also having this issue.
Multiple scripts are failing with:
ReferenceError: "Logger" is not defined.
and
ReferenceError: "SpreadsheetApp" is not defined.

Eric Koleda

May 8, 2019, 11:18:14 AM5/8/19
to Google Apps Script Community
The engineer team is aware of the issue, but we haven't determined the cause yet. Please follow this issue for updates:

- Eric