How to Refresh Sheets Addon Card ?

Nibesh Khadka

Sep 30, 2022, 3:57:03 AMSep 30
to Google Apps Script Community
Hi, is there a way to refresh the homepage card of the sheets add-on after a button click event?

I am not using card navigation because I don't want users to have access to the same button after the button is clicked and while the function is running in the background. Of course, I'll be happy with the other solutions as well.

 Right now I am using if and else condition where I check Script Property value and try to change between two cards but auto refresh is not possible. It works on manual refresh though.

Thank you!

Dhanvir Singh

Sep 30, 2022, 4:41:05 AMSep 30
to google-apps-sc...@googlegroups.com