Automated email on checkbox

Gavin Williams

Mar 30, 2023, 5:54:26 AM3/30/23
to Google Apps Script Community
I've searched across all the forums, watched YouTube videos but cannot get any of the scripts to work.

I would like to tick a checkbox and the end of a row and the data in that row be sent via email to a couple of email addresses.

cbmserv...@gmail.com

Mar 30, 2023, 1:31:03 PM3/30/23
to google-apps-sc...@googlegroups.com

Hi Gavin,

Show us the script you are working on and am sure we will be able to give you pointers to help you get this working. It does not sound like a complex task for script app.

Laurie Nason

Apr 1, 2023, 12:05:02 AM4/1/23
to google-apps-sc...@googlegroups.com
Hi Gavin,
Can you post your script so that we can see what it looks like?
Also, are you thinking that as soon as you check the box the email goes? Or would you be clicking multiple ones and then every hour/minute/day/whatever the script would run to send out any checked rows?
Laurie

On Thu, Mar 30, 2023 at 12:54 PM Gavin Williams <g...@urban-automotive.co.uk> wrote:
I've searched across all the forums, watched YouTube videos but cannot get any of the scripts to work.

I would like to tick a checkbox and the end of a row and the data in that row be sent via email to a couple of email addresses.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted