Christian

Oct 13, 2020, 8:17:11 AM10/13/20
to google-apps-sc...@googlegroups.com
Ich suche den Weg, wie ich an die AntwortID komme, die man unter der FormsEditor->Antworten->Einzelansicht (im Link nach response=...)
Im Moment erhalte ich unter dem Standard [e.response.getId();] nur die Id für eine nachfolgende Bearbeitung des Fragebogens durch den Beantworter (falls nachträgliche Bearbeitung aktiviert wurde).
Kann es sein, dass man diese Editorseitige-ResponseID noch garnicht abrufen kann?
Warum ich es brauche: Mitarbeiter sollen einen DirektLink zur jeweiligen Antwort in GoogleForms nutzen können.

I search for a way to get the ResponseID, which can be found under FormsEditor->Responses->SingleView (found in the link after response=...)
At the moment, I'm using the usual [e.response.getId();] and get the ID for the post-edit of the form for the responder site (if post-edit was enabled).
Could it be that there is no way to get this Editorbased-ResponseID atm?
Why I need it: Employee should use a direct Link to review the respective answers in GoogleForms.

Alan Wells

Oct 13, 2020, 10:59:06 AM10/13/20
to Google Apps Script Community
You can get an Edit URL.

var editURL,id,response,theForm;

id = e.response.getId();
theForm = FormApp.getActiveForm();
response= theForm.getResponse(id);

editURL =  response.getEditResponseUrl();
Message has been deleted

Christian

Oct 14, 2020, 3:26:32 AM10/14/20
to Google Apps Script Community
Thanks for your response.
I can see what you're trying to tell me but that doesn't answer the question or gives me an indirect way to a solution.
I guess that to this moment can not access this ID via googlescript.
PS: Please tell me if I misunderstood you.

Alan Wells

Oct 14, 2020, 9:21:12 AM10/14/20
to Google Apps Script Community

I don't have a 100% guaranteed perfect answer for you.
Part of the problem MIGHT BE, that Google Forms have this strange
thing where each response actually has two different ID numbers.
And there is no clear explanation, or documentation about why that is,
or what to do about it.
In any case, I doubt that there is a direct way to get what you want.