Daily trigger fires twice

Дмитро Булах

Jul 21, 2020, 3:43:36 AM7/21/20
to Google Apps Script Community
Hi everybody,
I have a daily trigger for a specific function that updates my sheet. For some reason, I'm seeing that function was ran twice on Saturday despite no modifications to the script or trigger were made before that day. How this can be possible? How can I troubleshoot this?

ss1.png

Andrew Roberts

Jul 21, 2020, 7:34:12 AM7/21/20
to google-apps-sc...@googlegroups.com
There has been issues in the past where triggers have run twice when they should have only run once. Back then the only option was to allow for that in the code.