Re: [Apps-Script] Abridged summary of google-apps-script-community@googlegroups.com - 4 updates in 1 topic

Burt Paulie

Jan 23, 2022, 3:33:45 PM1/23/22
to google-apps-sc...@googlegroups.com
The code thingy, she el work-o!! Thanky kindly...
Whoever this Clark Lind guy is: "...he is a genius and we need his mind..."

Pipe long and aerogate,
Burt Paulie

On Sun, Jan 23, 2022 at 1:45 AM <google-apps-sc...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Burt Paulie <burtran...@gmail.com>: Jan 21 08:13PM -0800

That's awesome my friend!! Thank you for proposing a feasible solution.
I'll let you know when I get it integrated. I'm just getting this now and
focused elsewhere in the project, but I should get ...more
Burt Paulie <burtran...@gmail.com>: Jan 22 03:20PM -0800

Thanks again for responding. I have to say that personally, I'm having a
very DUDE-like experience with this: Dopaminic Utility Distributional Ethic
(true & false negatives). Reading what you wrote, ...more
Clark Lind <cwl...@gmail.com>: Jan 22 07:05PM -0800

I could have just as easily used a class:

.textArea::placeholder {
color: var(--color);
}
<textarea name="textArea" id="text-area" class="textArea" placeholder="My ...more
Clark Lind <cwl...@gmail.com>: Jan 22 07:23PM -0800

Here you go :)

On Saturday, January 22, 2022 at 10:05:42 PM UTC-5 Clark Lind wrote:

...more

Clark Lind

Jan 24, 2022, 8:20:03 AM1/24/22
to Google Apps Script Community