GAS Office Hours?

K.Rhodie Edwards

Sep 10, 2020, 3:41:05 AM9/10/20
to Google Apps Script Community
Wondering if anyone knows of any GAS office hours available ad hoc. We're in interesting times, and I find myself as someone whom  - although I can best be described as a novice - is responsible for supporting a rather involved GAS application suite responsible for creating and maintaining professional re-certification records for some 80k individuals.  Unfortunately, personnel cuts have me supporting this project without additional help and without time to invest in learning properly.

For the most part, I have been able to keep the ship afloat over the past few months. However, there are times when I'm unable to readily sort out an issue that presents, and talking it through with someone more knowledgeable would be extremely helpful.

For instance, the following error is presenting:
Error:ScriptError: TypeError: eventData[dateIndex].slice is not a function

I know there is a rabbit hole to dive down in pursuing the resolution to this, and I know that I'll need some hand-holding to understand and fix it.

Thanks for any support or advice you have to offer!

Darren D'Mello

Sep 10, 2020, 5:59:39 AM9/10/20
to google-apps-sc...@googlegroups.com
This means either the data is null or void
eventData[dateIndex]

Or the data is not of type array.