Need help revising MCC ad report script - result report overwrite the original google sheet

wallis

Jun 27, 2019, 6:10:22 AM6/27/19
to Google Apps Script Community
Hi all,

I need to display ad copies(headline,description) of my child account of mcc in Datastudio.
To do this, I tried to set this up:

However, running this script will generate a new google sheet each time with a log like:
27/06/2019 18:04:41Using template spreadsheet - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14brU9Wd83LGTSoDvbSijOMZEWA-PHLEG9SwgHDUB6ho/edit#gid=12.
27/06/2019 18:04:43Generated new reporting spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Az9CuGOFV1-YnxOuHJGw91NvIrxbB97ZCBb1JHUm41s/edit based on the template spreadsheet. The reporting data will be populated here. I need a static url to be the data source of Datastudio, please help to revising the script. Thank you!