No functions runs in the whole project

Никита Гончаров

Oct 25, 2020, 3:31:35 AM10/25/20
to Google Apps Script Community

guys

Today faced up the problem - the whole project can't run any functions. Just show message "Running function [function name]" for infinite time. When i click "Cancel", GAS show me "An unexpected error occurred" message.

i've tried even plain functions, like

function do_smth() {
  var a = 1;
  var b = 3;
  var c = (b - a)*b + a;
}

Yesterday and even this night project worked correctly. I checked other my projects - they work. I also duplicate this project and try to run. It didn't. But when create just new project from scratch - projects works.

So, one of my projects doesn't work at all. As well as its' copies. But other and new projects - do.

What's a problem here?

Adam Morris

Oct 25, 2020, 4:05:30 AM10/25/20
to google-apps-sc...@googlegroups.com
You must have code running in the global scope, and it’s possible there’s an infinite loop there?

Никита Гончаров

Clark Lind

Oct 25, 2020, 7:03:18 AM10/25/20
to Google Apps Script Community
Did the manifest file get altered or corrupted? That might explain copies also being corrupted.

nikita.go...@gmail.com

Oct 25, 2020, 7:08:52 AM10/25/20
to Google Apps Script Community
compared 2 manifest files - the are identical

nikita.go...@gmail.com

Oct 25, 2020, 7:10:16 AM10/25/20
to Google Apps Script Community
i mean the first manifest file from origin project (that doesn't work) and new project (that works)

bbau...@gmail.com

Oct 25, 2020, 7:50:19 AM10/25/20
to Google Apps Script Community
It is better to see once than hear 100 times. Can you share the project?

воскресенье, 25 октября 2020 г. в 14:10:16 UTC+3, nikita.go...@gmail.com: