Users are using the HEAD version of my add-on Doc Variables

Jesse McCabe

Feb 21, 2024, 8:13:12 AMFeb 21
to Google Apps Script Community

This week I was alerted by one of my users that she was experiencing strange behavior and I noticed that it was related to code that I had changed on my dev version of the Add-on.  I changed the displayed version of the dev version to 90.10, and sure enough they were using my dev code.

image.png
User's screenshot

Since changing it Monday night, I have found 3 other accounts that are also using the dev version.

I have hundreds of users a day using the application, so it's not systemic... I think it's a Google issue, but if anyone has any ideas of what I can do, I'd appreciate any ideas.

Thanks,
Jesse