About Zoho CRM REST Api v.2 (with OAuth2) from GAS

Faustino Rodriguez

Aug 1, 2019, 7:37:27 AM8/1/19
to Google Apps Script Community
Does anybody here work with Zoho CRM Api new version 2?
- The version 1 sunset is this December
- I have a script in GAS using version 1, so I must upgrade it to the new version with OAuth2

OAuth2 is still scary for me, so any advice, hint or even better, code snippet or library, will be very welcomed

Thanks in advance
Fausto

Riël Notermans

Aug 1, 2019, 7:45:26 AM8/1/19
to Google Apps Script Community
I think you can perfectly use Eric Koleda or Bruce's library.
If you do the steps with us here we can get you up and running.

Riël Notermans

Op woensdagen vrij • Zzapps B.V. • High Tech Campus 9, 5656 AE Eindhoven • T 040 711 41 94 • E ri...@zzapps.nl • www.zzapps.nl
WIJ MAKEN HET ONDENKBARE MOGELIJK

Dimu Designs

Aug 1, 2019, 8:58:30 PM8/1/19
to Google Apps Script Community
Only way to learn is to jump in head first.

You can start with Eric Koleda's OAuth2 library:
https://github.com/gsuitedevs/apps-script-oauth2

I'd also recommend watching the following videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPbvxxslDTU&t=20s

They provide a solid introduction to OAuth2 and its workflows.

Eric Koleda

Aug 13, 2019, 12:51:47 PM8/13/19
to Google Apps Script Community
I decided to help out a bit and put together a sample:

It turned out to be slightly tricky, since they vary endpoint URLs based on country.

- Eric

Faustino Rodriguez

Aug 16, 2019, 12:47:53 PM8/16/19
to Google Apps Script Community
Thanks a lot Eric for putting together the solution to this OAuth2 scenario

I will work with your code soon, and let you if any question or problem while doing that

As usually, I cannot thank you enough for your help
Fausto

Faustino Rodriguez

Sep 16, 2019, 9:40:26 AM9/16/19
to Google Apps Script Community
Thanks again Eric
I am already using with your code and everything (of course) is working as expected

Best wishes, Fausto