Google Forms cutting of the top of dialog boxes

Alan Wells

Jun 4, 2019, 9:43:58 PM6/4/19
to Google Apps Script Community
The tops of dialog boxes being displayed in Google Forms are being overlapped by the Google Form header.

G Form Dialog Cut Off.JPG

I've reported the problem through the Google Form, but I can't include a screen shot in the report because when the dialog box is open the "Help" icon is disabled.

This is a serious problem for all Google Form users who display a dialog box.

Alan Wells

Jun 5, 2019, 8:59:14 AM6/5/19
to Google Apps Script Community
It's not just dialog boxes that are being overlapped by the Google Form header.  The Add On listing is also affected.  It's not possible to do a search of the add-ons.  And the Add On listing dialog box can't be closed.  I get the same results from two existing Google Forms and a newly created Form.

Google Form Cuts Off.JPG

Alan Wells

Jun 6, 2019, 5:50:06 PM6/6/19
to Google Apps Script Community