Questions related to GSites and Apps Script

Simply Me

Mar 19, 2019, 8:17:12 PM3/19/19
to Google Apps Script Community

Hi there,

great to hear, you have found and new (old) home here on Google Groups.

I am PE in the GSites community and we are often faced with topics about solutions with Apps Script / embedding web apps etc.
In the case it is not a common issue I can help with, I followed the developer support pages, where Stack Overflow is recommended for technical questions.

Should I also link this group? Is there something not discussed here or there - some kind of demarcation or side by side?

Romain Vialard

Mar 20, 2019, 6:43:20 AM3/20/19
to Google Apps Script Community
Hi Kai,

Yes if people are asking questions related to Apps Script best is to redirect them here.
But if they are asking questions about the best way to embed a web app not built with Apps Script in Google Sites, I would recommend to keep the discussion in the GSites community.

Simply Me

Mar 20, 2019, 11:13:14 AM3/20/19
to Google Apps Script Community
OK, I will do. Thanks for clarification.