Would there be a way to "connect" google apps script to cloud shell?

ChiefChippy2

Sep 24, 2019, 4:01:57 PM9/24/19
to Google Apps Script Community
Hello,
I am wondering if there is a way one can access cloud shell by using google apps script?
Basically:
From a GAS server side function, I connect to my google Cloud Shell and executes a command.
The command finished executing, and returns the result to my server side function
I use the result for other purposes.

I did some research on google and either I am entering incorrect keywords or it is not possible.

Dimu Designs

Sep 24, 2019, 4:33:56 PM9/24/19
to Google Apps Script Community
If there is a Cloud Shell API you might be able to interact with it via UrlFetchApp...

ChiefChippy2

Sep 25, 2019, 6:33:33 AM9/25/19
to Google Apps Script Community