Extending 30 min runtime quota

George Yang

Feb 23, 2021, 4:08:04 PM2/23/21
to Google Apps Script Community
Hi everyone,

I was running my script and the execution stopped after 30 minuets because it said that the script had exceeded execution time of 30 minuets. I was wondering if it’s possible to extend the 30 minuets?

Thanks

Andrew Roberts

Feb 24, 2021, 5:43:38 AM2/24/21
to google-apps-sc...@googlegroups.com
No.

But you can use 6 hours of total execution time each day, so implement something like the CBL library to automatically stop the script before it times out, and then restart it.

Václav Petrák

Feb 24, 2021, 7:30:30 AM2/24/21
to Google Apps Script Community
Yes

If you move the trigger on a button in the HTML service. And you publish as a Web service.
Then I don't think this restriction applies.

Václav Petrák