Inject standalone project into Sheets document?

Bruce Axtens

Apr 3, 2019, 12:20:00 AM4/3/19
to google-apps-sc...@googlegroups.com
Seeing as I'm currently stymied with respect to developing an add-on, is there a way to inject a standalone add-on project into a Google Sheets document? I have clasp if that helps. If it's just a case of having two Script Editor document windows open, okay, but seriously, how long as G.A.S. been in existence?

Oh, and while I'm at it, is there a way to yank it back out again when I'm done?

-- Bruce

ChiefChippy2 is awesome

Apr 3, 2019, 2:58:53 AM4/3/19
to Google Apps Script Community
On Wednesday, April 3, 2019 at 6:20:00 AM UTC+2, Bruce Axtens wrote:
> Seeing as I'm currently stymied with respect to developing an add-on, is there a way to inject a standalone add-on project into a Google Sheets document? I have clasp if that helps. If it's just a case of having two Script Editor document windows open, okay, but seriously, how long as G.A.S. been in existence?
9 years ( Initial Release August 9, 2009)