Re: Time out duration

Message has been deleted

Ed Robinson

May 4, 2024, 2:34:57 PMMay 4
to Google Apps Script Community
Hi Enes
I haven't seen this (from automated perf tests that run every day).

Has something changed in your environment?  Or in source documents you may be using?

On Saturday, May 4, 2024 at 9:54:40 AM UTC-7 Enes Çetiner wrote:
Hi all,

We have a script that is handling document creations/api calls. Some of the requests takes ~200 seconds to complete. Before May 1, it was working fine.

But right now requests to our script are now timing out at around 100 seconds. It only says "Execution Cancelled." in the logs. We've tested with many previous versions that were working, as well as different AppScript projects.  Still the same issue persists.

Is anyone experiencing this?

Ed Sambuco

May 4, 2024, 3:30:55 PMMay 4
to google-apps-sc...@googlegroups.com
I too run a daily automated trigger.  This tuff happens to me … just not as extreme.  Runtime vary widely for similar loads.  Sometimes jobs get cancelled for no good reason.

Your problem is likely a google issue.  Might be worth contacting them.