Totally Unscripted: Introducing the new Google Workspace Forms API! – Live 13 Oct. at 1200 PDT / 1500 EDT / 2000 GMT+1

Martin Hawksey

Oct 12, 2021, 5:24:16 PM10/12/21
to Google Apps Script Community
Hello all,

Totally Unscripted co-host Charles Maxson has been working his contacts again and for our next show we are hosting a live session introducing the new Google Workspace Forms API!

Google Workspace offers developers REST APIs to interact programmatically with nearly every product and feature within the suite. In this episode of Totally Unscripted, we are going to take a first look at a BRAND NEW API for Workspace that is being announced earlier in the day at Google Cloud Next. Curious what that API is? Tune in to the broadcast live where we are joined by guests Christian Schalk (Developer Advocate, Google) and Hannah Pho (Software Engineer, Google) along with early Forms API partners Charles Kemp (Strategic Alliances Manager, Zapier) and Charles Wiles (CEO, Zzish) to find out and you can join the conversation in the YouTube Live chat.

We hope you can tune in at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLrQxvC9bbc (or catch up on the recording with the same link).

Best wishes
Martin

Laurie Nason

Oct 25, 2021, 2:28:33 AM10/25/21
to google-apps-sc...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,
I am thinking about a way to have a google doc with a sidebar that contains a comment bank populated from an underlying sheet, that one can drag/drop onto a document and create a comment - I know I can work out the sidebar with comments, but I haven't found anything so far with how to respond to a drag/drop event on a document - does anyone have a link on how to do that? or even if it's possible?
Laurie

Brett Grear

Oct 25, 2021, 5:50:05 AM10/25/21
to Google Apps Script Community

I don't think drag and drop is possible from sidebar to Doc.
This add-on from EduScripts copies the comments to clipboard

Don Yerks, Jr.

Oct 25, 2021, 6:19:55 AM10/25/21
to google-apps-sc...@googlegroups.com
Hello Everyone,

Here's your drag and drop solution right inside of a Google doc.

Google Keep...

https://youtu.be/AXFBu6J8QU4

This message was sent from my mobile phone 📱 ...
All the best,
Don Yerks ...
Be happy and stay active! 🎾 😊🚶🏋️🏊🏌️🏃
4 All Of Your OGTC Informational Needs Visit ... http://www.bit.ly/OGTC2021