Willing to develop your App Script for money

Mike D

Apr 1, 2019, 10:25:30 AM4/1/19
to Google Apps Script Community
If you need professional help with your app script I can help,
I have good experience with google app script and can definitely make you something special.

Just tell me what you need.

Alan Wells

Apr 1, 2019, 10:32:38 AM4/1/19
to Google Apps Script Community
Do you have a website?  Do you have a way for people to identify you?  Do you have an "online presence?"  Do you have any credentials?  Do you have references?  Do you have a Google profile?  Is there something that you specialize in?  Do you have any example work?  Do you have a GitHub account?  All of those things will help you when looking for work.

Darren D'Mello

Apr 1, 2019, 10:48:04 AM4/1/19
to Google Apps Script Community
Alan, I would note your reply. It's 100% true.

Bruce Mcpherson

Apr 1, 2019, 12:03:42 PM4/1/19
to google-apps-sc...@googlegroups.com

Mike

Apr 1, 2019, 2:16:09 PM4/1/19
to Google Apps Script Community
Thanks for resharing your list Bruce. It’s a good way to at least get some credible contact information. Appreciated.