Cache issue while importfeed

Nishim Attreja

Jun 27, 2024, 10:20:42 AM (3 days ago) Jun 27
to Google Apps Script Community
Hi ,

I am getting the RSS Feed from a url and putting into Google Sheets. But after some time during the day I am seeing the old cached data starting showing up except the latest Feed.

I have added the Time Driven to call this function every 5 min.

range.setValue('=IMPORTFEED('+ '"https://someurl","items", true, 50)');

So I need support on these 2 questions:
1. What is the Cache default time for Google Sheet so New data will start fetching.
2. Is there any way that each time when I am fetching latest Rss Feed through ImportFeed It should return latest data except from Cache?