"Bad Request Error 400" when installing add-ons

Andrew Apell

Feb 18, 2023, 3:03:44 AM2/18/23
to Google Apps Script Community
There is another thread on this forum with a similar title, but the discussion is about another subject altogether... although I wouldn't be surprised if the issue were somehow related to mine.
I have been trying to install my add-on from the Workspace Marketplace for nearly a week now but after clicking "CONTINUE", the following messages are shown:
  1. "This page isn't working at the moment"... "script.google.com redirected too many times" then,
  2. Bad Request Error 400
Has anyone else experienced this?

Andrew Apell

Feb 18, 2023, 7:39:14 AM2/18/23
to Google Apps Script Community
I have found the solution. You either need to sign out of all other accounts or use incognito mode.
This was not the case before, but now our Google overlords have decided to make it behave like this.

Michael Atsma

Mar 28, 2023, 7:04:35 PM3/28/23
to Google Apps Script Community
Thank you! I had trouble with this. Incognito mode worked perfectly.