Google API console duplicate project

Andrew Apell

Mar 6, 2020, 6:21:06 AM3/6/20
to Google Apps Script Community
Hi guys,
I've just stumbled upon a duplicate project in the Google API console duplicate. I'm 100% sure there was only one project last week and all the weeks before that.
Has anyone else seen the same?
Is this because of the new IDE?
The second project has the same name as the first one, a different ID and many many more APIs activated (30 vs 7).

Alan Wells

Mar 6, 2020, 9:12:16 AM3/6/20
to Google Apps Script Community
Do you mean this link?

I don't see any duplicate cloud projects in my Google Cloud Console, but there seem to be some inconsistencies in what cloud projects are listed, depending on where I navigate.  If I click in the drop down list in the header showing a project name, then I get a dialog with a list of projects.  If I go to the resource manager, it seems like I get a much shorter list.

When I first started creating cloud projects, I had not defined an "Organization"  so I've got projects listed under No Organization, that don't show up under my defined Organization.  But this may be totally unrelated to your situation.

Alex

Mar 6, 2020, 2:27:13 PM3/6/20
to Google Apps Script Community
Very interested ... 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

thinking-face_1f914.png

Andrew Apell

Mar 6, 2020, 2:49:36 PM3/6/20
to Google Apps Script Community
Hello Alan,
For the link you provided I only see one project.
On the top left there is the project name with a drop-down arrow next to it.
When I click that drop-down arrow, I see 2 different projects.