Google File Picker used in domain - sign in to access my online storage

Alan Wells

Aug 6, 2019, 3:23:16 PM8/6/19
to Google Apps Script Community
I have a user in a domain who is getting an error message to "sign in to access my online storage" when trying to open the Google file picker.  They are not working offline.  I have no idea what might fix this issue.  Maybe I can try to catch the error in the client side?

Steve Webster

Aug 6, 2019, 4:30:07 PM8/6/19
to google-apps-sc...@googlegroups.com
Well that is strange. Perhaps their sign-in account is not a Google account. Or, it's trying to sign-in to your account for some reason (e.g. run as "me" [developer]).

Kind Regards,

Steve Webster
SW gApps LLC, President
Google Product Expert in: Google Apps Script, Drive, and Docs
Google Vendor (2012-2013) || Google Apps Developer Blog Guest Blogger
Add-ons: Text gBlaster and Remove Blank Rows

Alan Wells