Login screen will not redirect to html form after clicking login button

Bafana Kgotlello

May 24, 2024, 8:37:07 AMMay 24
to Google Apps Script Community
I have created a login so that users can log in and then be redirected to the complaint submission form. But after clicking login the page does not redirect to the form. Please how do I fix this. My entire internship with this company is on the line. I need to have a complaints management system demo as in yesterday
Screenshot 2024-05-24 143359.png
Screenshot 2024-05-24 143329.png
Screenshot 2024-05-24 143359.png

Gilberto Junior

May 24, 2024, 10:48:53 AMMay 24
to google-apps-sc...@googlegroups.com
Hello, Bafana.
Without the scripts it's difficult to see what you're trying to achieve.
But the piece of code sent appears to be ok. How are you passing the GET parameter? You have to pass it like this to work:

And another tip: you don't need the else in this case, just one if and two returns.

Hope it helps