Seeking Guidance on App Script Quotas for Generating and Emailing PDFs from Sheets

Kyaw Zin Latt

Apr 4, 2024, 2:59:23 AMApr 4
to Google Apps Script Community
I am very beginner for app scripts. Thus, please let me know if what I am saying is wrong or feel free to suggest me the better option. I have the app script running which triggered when a new row is inserted in sheets. Generally, the main function of the script is to generate pdf using the template from docs with the newly inserted sheet data and then send the pdf as attachment in email.
Now I am experiencing the error that the quota is not enough.
My question is that according to my usage which service quota is needed to increase? And what is the limit that I can increase? Actually, I looked for the google support but I got now where to ask and thus please let me know if there is anywhere I can ask.

Thank you in advance for your answer.

Edward Friedman (Eddie)

Apr 4, 2024, 9:19:11 AMApr 4
to Google Apps Script Community