G Suite Developer Relations team

Alan Wells

Mar 11, 2020, 3:56:04 PM3/11/20
to Google Apps Script Community
March 6, 2020 was Eric Koleda's last day on the G Suite Developer Relations team.

My impression was that Eric was the "official" contact person related to anything related to Apps Script.  It seems that there is no replacement person for that role.

Martin Hawksey

Mar 11, 2020, 7:09:59 PM3/11/20
to google-apps-sc...@googlegroups.com
Eric was certainly one of the most approachable Googlers when it came to Apps Script. I can't speak to how the G Suite DevRel team is now structured now but they have some great people in their team. I know Alexandrina Garcia-Verdin and Anu Srivastava were recently celebrated as part as International Women's Day https://developers.googleblog.com/2020/03/iwd2020.html

Martin Hawksey

Latest tweet (see how):

Google Apps Script is a great tool for exploring new ideas for well-seasoned and novice programmers alike. 👵👩‍🎓

See how Martin Hawksey first started with Apps Script so that you can, too!

Watch here → https://t.co/gG9JNeraWY pic.twitter.com/3BxBRW75Qa

— G Suite Developers (@GSuiteDevs) March 4, 2020