Lots of Gmail Script Error Messages Today

Christopher Webster

Jun 2, 2019, 7:13:44 PM6/2/19
to Google Apps Script Community
Today my email was full of error messages from several apps that use GAS Gmail scripts.  Google is not reporting any outages though.  Anyone else having issues with GAS Gmail scripts?

Steve Webster

Jun 2, 2019, 7:30:43 PM6/2/19
to google-apps-sc...@googlegroups.com
G Suite had several issues today mainly affecting U.S. east coast. Several services affected.

On Sun, Jun 2, 2019, 7:13 PM Christopher Webster <webst...@gmail.com> wrote:
Today my email was full of error messages from several apps that use GAS Gmail scripts.  Google is not reporting any outages though.  Anyone else having issues with GAS Gmail scripts?

Dimu Designs

Jun 3, 2019, 7:17:13 AM6/3/19
to Google Apps Script Community
Service disruptions seem to be over. However, my scripts are taking a long time to load.

Bookmark this page for future reference:

https://www.google.com/appsstatus#hl=en&v=status