Mark unread as read - Lot's of unread posts

Alan Wells

Mar 31, 2019, 10:40:26 AM3/31/19
to Google Apps Script Community
If I don't open a reply post in the browser, then that post is counted as unread, and increases the unread number.  If I read the post in my email, but don't open the post in my browser, then it's marked as unread even though I've opened it in my email, and read it.   Is there some way to either stop posts as being marked as unread, or choose them all and mark them as read?  Unless you open every single post in the browser, then the number of unread posts is going to be huge.

ChiefChippy2 is awesome

Mar 31, 2019, 1:42:52 PM3/31/19
to Google Apps Script Community
There is a "Mark all as read" button at the top.