Duncan Fraser

Nov 3, 2020, 3:50:46 AM11/3/20
to Google Apps Script Community
Hello I was wondering if anyone was able to help

I am currently trying to do an appscript deploy (internal). I have gotten to the point of creating a GCP and enabling the Google Workplace Marketplace SDK

When I try to set the deployent ID for the App integration I get this error

"The deployment ID is not associated with current project"

I have done created a new version in "deploy from manifest" and I am using the ID for that, it still seem to not work.

I have seen a couple people with this problem on stack overflow but no good solution has been provided.

Darren D'Mello

Nov 3, 2020, 4:17:27 AM11/3/20
to google-apps-sc...@googlegroups.com
You need to link the project is to the cloud platform project in your script editor.

This may be a possibility 🙂.

I am not sure whether you have linked already.

youvebe...@gmail.com

Nov 3, 2020, 4:41:12 AM11/3/20
to Google Apps Script Community
hey this was my problem, thanks very much

don't know if Imissed a step or what but thanks for helping :D

Darren D'Mello

Nov 3, 2020, 8:21:39 PM11/3/20
to google-apps-sc...@googlegroups.com
Glad that it worked.