TradeSpeedUK Ltd

Nov 2, 2019, 10:04:52 AM11/2/19
to Google Apps Script Community
Hi,

I am a complete novice to Google Script for Sheets.

I have a script that works to geocode an address. It works when i select the three columns Address, Lat, Lng and press the Geocode tab. However, when I use it, I have to press that tab, and then select "run script on selected cells" before it will work.

So, what i am after.

If an address is entered using another app, into the cell J2 (for example), i would want Google Sheets to AUTOMATICALLY select J2, K2, and L2, then run the geocode script on those cells.

Hope that makes sense?

Sorry, but my script knowledge is minimal, but I can follow clear instructions if anyone is able to help. :)

Thanks

TS