no one is over at the other groups so posting here

ric s

Nov 17, 2022, 10:33:10 AM11/17/22
to Google Apps Script Community
can this be simplified. I just want each cell in the T row to follow the custom color formula. ex: if the number in the cell is greater than 90 change cell color to red. =AND(A:A=26,O:O>90) and =AND(A:A=26,O:O>60) orange, etc. the apply range to me is all over the place just to get to the (custom formula is) here is the apply range. O1:O3,P1:P5,R1:S3,T1:T5,W1,X1:X6,Y1:AG4,V2:V4,W3:W4,R5:S5,V6,T8:AG137
f1.JPG

cwl...@gmail.com

Nov 18, 2022, 7:55:58 AM11/18/22
to Google Apps Script Community
I think you can get away with  =AND(A2=26, O2>90)  and then apply the formula across the desired range (T2:T).  This assumes a header row and data starts at row 2.

cond-format.png

ric s

Nov 18, 2022, 10:08:23 AM11/18/22
to Google Apps Script Community
Hello, and thank you for your help.
I put in the field (row) that the numbers would calculate, but the colors did not change.
I don't know if it is being applied to the sheet or if the sheet is damage.?
idtiyidyit.JPG

ric s

Nov 18, 2022, 10:11:22 AM11/18/22
to google-apps-sc...@googlegroups.com
Cw I can add you to the sheet and maybe you see if something is wrong with it. ?

cwl...@gmail.com

Nov 22, 2022, 9:56:20 AM11/22/22
to Google Apps Script Community
sure.

ric s

Nov 22, 2022, 3:21:00 PM11/22/22
to google-apps-sc...@googlegroups.com

cwl...@gmail.com

Nov 25, 2022, 9:09:21 AM11/25/22
to Google Apps Script Community
Sorry, I think I blocked you and the share. I get a lot of stuff shared with me that is Phishing or Spam, and I forgot you were going to share your sheet. Can you share it again, or post the link?