The branding image of GAS has changed

Alex

Jul 16, 2021, 9:27:41 AM7/16/21
to Google Apps Script Community
Hi!

apps_script_64dp.png

Do we expect a rebranding?

Alan Wells

Jul 16, 2021, 11:08:18 AM7/16/21
to Google Apps Script Community
The image in the post, and the image at the link are different.  Rebranding for  what?  Apps Script?

Alex

Jul 16, 2021, 12:20:14 PM7/16/21
to Google Apps Script Community
Rebranding for  what?  Apps Script?
Yep!

The image in the post, and the image at the link are different.
Hmm... I see the same everywhere.

Alan Wells

Jul 16, 2021, 1:29:43 PM7/16/21
to Google Apps Script Community
Maybe the same link is pointing to a different Google server?  I don't know.
Maybe Google is trying something new in your area?
Probably all we can do is guess at what's going on.

Martin Hawksey

Jul 16, 2021, 3:53:23 PM7/16/21
to Google Apps Script Community
I can confirm the same inline image in the link Alex shared. :)

srbo...@gmail.com

Jul 18, 2021, 10:07:36 AM7/18/21
to Google Apps Script Community
I think Apps script logo will change.
Google already rebranded most of Google Workspace and Apps script now.
Alex I am able to see new logo

Alex

Jul 18, 2021, 12:03:02 PM7/18/21
to Google Apps Script Community
The new logo is more in line with the overall blue-white concept of Google Cloud Platform