Hiring a Developer/Consultant for a Side Job to Write Gmail Google Apps Scripts

Ryan

Jun 2, 2020, 11:23:18 PM6/2/20
to Google Apps Script Community
Hello - I have a small legal/compliance business that reviews routine documents. I would like to establish a relationship with a developer experienced in Google Apps Script for some small side jobs.

First Project Description: Develop a script within Gmail to check:
(1)  that the subject line and attachment name both contain the same reference project name (and verify that there is an attachment).  If the check fails, the email would not send and/or there would be a message box with an alert; and
(2) that ALL the email addresses receiving the email (both TO and CC) are already listed somewhere in the email chain (for risk management, we need to make sure that no people receive emails that are not in the email chain in the body of the email)

This is my first request for the this group, so please message me if interested or if you need more details.  FYI - If you happen to also have experience with scripting for Apple and/or Microsoft Word, that would be a big plus as I have other projects in mind.

Best,

Ryan

Jerry Rankin

Jun 2, 2020, 11:32:45 PM6/2/20
to google-apps-sc...@googlegroups.com

Ryan,

I just finished a small project using Google Script as well and found this gentleman that did an excellent job for me!

https://www.upwork.com/o/profiles/users/~015c090e9eefc89055/

Check him out…

Jerry

Steve Webster

Jun 3, 2020, 8:53:48 AM6/3/20
to Google Apps Script Community

Ryan

Jun 3, 2020, 8:55:40 AM6/3/20
to Google Apps Script Community
Thanks Jerry.  Thanks Steve - Sorry, I should have mentioned that I saw the google doc before posting but assumed that those resources would be too big/overpowered for my small job.  I will definitely contact people there as well.  Thanks, Ryan