Email distribution problem

36 katselukertaa
Siirry ensimmäiseen lukemattomaan viestiin

Alex Mazloom

lukematon,
4.6.2024 klo 17.04.544. kesäk.
vastaanottaja Google Apps Script Community
I have been using a script to send email messages to selected addresses that the script selects from a Google Sheet. The script normally sends about 400-500 messages. Since last week, the script is stopping in the middle and logs the following error. I cannot find any information on this error code. The script once stopped after sending 244 messages another time after 127.

Exception: Gmail operation not allowed. at sendMail(Code:155:14)

George Ghanem

lukematon,
4.6.2024 klo 19.32.514. kesäk.
vastaanottaja google-apps-sc...@googlegroups.com
Is this a workplace account or a free Gmail account? You are probably hitting the cap on how many emails you can send per day.

On Tue, Jun 4, 2024, 2:04 p.m. Alex Mazloom <amaz...@mindtreasures.com> wrote:
I have been using a script to send email messages to selected addresses that the script selects from a Google Sheet. The script normally sends about 400-500 messages. Since last week, the script is stopping in the middle and logs the following error. I cannot find any information on this error code. The script once stopped after sending 244 messages another time after 127.

Exception: Gmail operation not allowed. at sendMail(Code:155:14)

Alex Mazloom

lukematon,
4.6.2024 klo 20.24.524. kesäk.
vastaanottaja Google Apps Script Community
This is a workplace which has a 2,000 message daily limit and I am not even close to this limit.

George Ghanem

lukematon,
4.6.2024 klo 22.28.244. kesäk.
vastaanottaja google-apps-sc...@googlegroups.com
The limits are not emails, but contacts. I forget the actual cap numbers but you can only send it to that number of email addresses. If your emails are including others as copied, or bcc then you are also multiplying how many contacts you are sending to.

Check the GmailApp facility, there is a method for you to get a view of the cap and how many you have already used on the day.

Vastaa kaikille
Vastaa kirjoittajalle
Välitä
0 uutta viestiä