Open Link Window Close Event

Nibesh Khadka

Nov 22, 2022, 8:57:05 AM11/22/22
to Google Apps Script Community
Hi,
Is there a way to find when setOpenLink() window closes?
I needed to call a function to after the window closes.

Thanks

cwl...@gmail.com

Nov 22, 2022, 9:40:52 PM11/22/22
to Google Apps Script Community
Have you looked at  .setOnClose() ?

Nibesh Khadka

Nov 22, 2022, 11:50:50 PM11/22/22
to Google Apps Script Community
Ya but setOnClose does not provide any event or triggers to listen for widow close event.

cwl...@gmail.com

Nov 23, 2022, 8:29:05 AM11/23/22
to Google Apps Script Community
I haven't done this yet, so forgive my ignorance and asking questions. I am puzzling through it as if building it myself.

Can you paste your code regarding the setOpenLink()? I think it may also depend on if you are using a new browser tab, or just an overlay. It may also depend on browser compatibility, so if all else fails, try running it in different browsers.