Need to get the Sent mail from the Gmail

Abhinav kumar Singh

Sep 11, 2019, 7:28:13 AM9/11/19
to google-apps-sc...@googlegroups.com
Hello Everyone,
This is my first time of posting a question in this group, hope I get help from someone.

I am trying to save emails from the gmail in to the Google drive. Till now I am able to get and Save the emails from Inbox to Google drive.
I am facing a problem with getting the emails from Sent mails. I tried searching on google and also on the documentation but didn't got any help from there.

Does anyone's the method that will give me back a array of all the sent mails with subject, body and attachment intact.

THANK YOU any how helped or even read the question