[Apps-Script] Error getting HtmlService

Đời Hận

Sep 26, 2021, 6:47:04 AM9/26/21
to Google Apps Script Community
I have a data similar to this sample spreadsheet. The sheet also have the code.gs and email.hmtl

I want to send emails from the appscript. But I got error on line temp.evaluate().getContent. Please help check. Thank you.

The logic to send email as follows.

Only send 1 email to each unique value in Column A (Co Name) the content of the email will include data in all rows. Only send email where Column N value is "Y".

Expected result:

The script will only send 3 emails:

Email 1: This is to remind that the following house lease contract of "HCMC 1" has expired.
·         Mr A - house lease expire on 11 Jul 2021
·         Mr B - house lease expire on 11 Jul 2021

Email 2: This is to remind that the following house lease contract of "HCMC 4" has expired.
·         Mr C - house lease expire on 11 Jul 2021

Email 3: This is to remind that the following house lease contract of "HCMC 5" has expired.
·         Mr D - house lease expire on 11 Jul 2021

Clark Lind

Sep 26, 2021, 6:06:57 PM9/26/21
to Google Apps Script Community
I was getting unexplainable errors yesterday also. I haven't checked today.