Use of modify() to only resize the graph and the chart data causes all chart settings to reset.

jimjajmus

Jul 26, 2020, 3:10:30 PM7/26/20
to Google Apps Script Community
Using modify() to resize a graph. However, when I do this all the other settings, chart type, range etc seem to reset/all settings lost.

How can I resize a chart in google sheets using google script without losing all these settings?

Clark Lind

Jul 27, 2020, 1:07:23 PM7/27/20
to Google Apps Script Community
Can you do a "getOptions()" beforehand, alter what you want altered in the object, and then modify() using that object?  If you post your code, it might help others to see what you are doing and see if there are any errors or possible suggested changes.