How can i get my google sheet data in my cell phone as text message in android

Suresh Mathew

Apr 21, 2020, 1:23:18 AM4/21/20
to Google Apps Script Community
I am Suresh Mathew, works for TRIPENTICER holidays. i am getting an average 7 to 8 enquirers everyday,  through my google site contact form . (www.ecogreenkeralaholidays.com). Now i look in google spreadsheet  for to get details. Is there any arrangement to get this enquey data from sheet to my mobile as a text message. Can you help me

Darren D'Mello

Apr 21, 2020, 1:38:19 AM4/21/20
to google-apps-sc...@googlegroups.com
Yes you can do that using Text Local API.The text local sms provider pricing details are available on their website https://www.textlocal.in/bulk-sms-pricing-india/

We are not affiliated to text local sms provider in any way. However I had done the similar coding for my school. You can contact me https://www.digitalthoughts.science/contact if you are interested for configuration

You must use the on change trigger or if your spreadsheet is updating using the form then you may use on submit trigger. More details are avilable here https://developers.google.com/apps-script/guides/triggers

var url = "https://api.textlocal.in/send/?apikey=<API_KEY>&sender=<SENDER_CODE>&group_id=" + groupId + "&message=" + message
UrlFetchApp.fetch(url);

On Tue, Apr 21, 2020 at 10:53 AM Suresh Mathew <sur...@ecogreenkeralaholidays.com> wrote:
I am Suresh Mathew, works for TRIPENTICER holidays. i am getting an average 7 to 8 enquirers everyday,  through my google site contact form . (www.ecogreenkeralaholidays.com). Now i look in google spreadsheet  for to get details. Is there any arrangement to get this enquey data from sheet to my mobile as a text message. Can you help me

Best,
Darren
Message has been deleted