Bing Ads to Google data studio

Ghaleb Al-Nakhlani

Oct 13, 2021, 6:18:55 AM10/13/21
to Google Apps Script Community
Hi Community,

I am building Bing Ads Connector for data studio. I have established the authentication and it is working fine. Now i need to make the request to Bing Api, however i could not find the request url structure. For example when doing similar thing on Facebook, there is something called Facebook graph explorer where you can see the json result of the Facebook ads data.
Below you will find an attached example where i created (modified existing script i found on the internet) a Facebook connector.
I would appreciate if something can help me modify the code in:
```
var requestEndpoint

and
function getConfig() {}
```
Best regards,
Ghaleb

Facebook.gs

Alan Wells

Oct 13, 2021, 9:30:48 AM10/13/21
to Google Apps Script Community
I know absolutely nothing about the Bing Ads Connector, but I did find the following documentation:
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/advertising/guides/authentication-oauth-quick-start?view=bingads-13
Is your question exclusively about Bing Ads Connector and not Apps Script?

Ghaleb Al-Nakhlani

Oct 13, 2021, 12:16:06 PM10/13/21
to Google Apps Script Community
Hi thank you for your response.

I am using Google Apps Script, Bing Ads Connector it is just a name that I gave to the script.
What I am trying to establish is similar to the attached file Facebook.gs. I am trying to retrieve data from Bing Ads to Google data studio.

I hope I have cleared things out.

Best regards,
Ghaleb