Apps Script shared library list

Bruce Mcpherson

Jan 9, 2020, 7:34:59 AM1/9/20
to google-apps-sc...@googlegroups.com
My Gasgit workflow now automatically maintains a sheet of Apps Script libraries I've shared over the years, along with their github location and apps script id.

which looks like this

Screenshot 2020-01-09 at 12.26.57.png

There's 136 of them.

The oldest one dates back to 2012, so some of the stuff uses deprecated Apps Script services, but I've left them there for historical interest.

Prahlad Pai

Jan 9, 2020, 8:07:35 AM1/9/20
to google-apps-sc...@googlegroups.com
Thank you, Bruce. Big fan of your work.

This would really help a lot of developers.  Can you please share a copy link to the sheet?

Cheers,
Prahlad.

Screenshot 2020-01-09 at 12.26.57.png

There's 136 of them.

The oldest one dates back to 2012, so some of the stuff uses deprecated Apps Script services, but I've left them there for historical interest.

Bruce Mcpherson

Jan 9, 2020, 8:17:39 AM1/9/20
to google-apps-sc...@googlegroups.com

Fernando Falcao

Jan 9, 2020, 9:13:16 AM1/9/20
to google-apps-sc...@googlegroups.com
Hi Bruce!

Thanks a lot for this great resource!

Just confirming where I can find a documentation about each script. Can I find in your website?

Regards,
Fernando

Marcos Gomes

Jan 9, 2020, 9:35:42 AM1/9/20
to google-apps-sc...@googlegroups.com

Bruce Mcpherson

Jan 9, 2020, 10:17:40 AM1/9/20
to google-apps-sc...@googlegroups.com
There's generally a few pages about each one on mcpher.com, just search for the name in the sheet, or in some cases, the module name for libraries with lots of content.