Editor Addon Installation

Ashish Burman

Jan 25, 2022, 12:42:45 AMJan 25
to Google Apps Script Community
Hi,
I am already logged in to my Gmail /google account. I have opened a doc and will install an editor addon. On installation it again displays the authentication screen and asks for login and asks for consent for all the resources.

Cant I just take the consent during login and not repeat them during installation?
please suggest.

Alan Wells

Jan 25, 2022, 11:17:07 AMJan 25
to Google Apps Script Community
I'm not familiar with your situation but an addon only needs to prompt the user for authorization once unless there is some kind of a bug. If the addon is prompting you for authorization a second time, then I'd guess that something is wrong at Google.