Add-on listing no longer on Chrome Web Store for consumer account

Alan Wells

Jun 5, 2019, 9:33:14 AM6/5/19
to Google Apps Script Community
There is a Forms add-on named Simply Send that no longer shows up in the Chrome Web Store for my free/consumer account, but is listed in the Chrome Web Store if I'm signed into my G Suite account.  If I go directly to the G Suite Marketplace, then it's listed there.  My add-on seems to show up in all situations.  I rarely go to the add-on listings to check the status of my add-on.  Someone contacted me about finding a solution to Simply Send (Not my add-on) not working anymore.  I don't know what conclusion there is, except that maybe changes are happening.

Steve Webster

Jun 5, 2019, 10:13:43 AM6/5/19
to google-apps-sc...@googlegroups.com
SW gApps LLC inherited some add-ons and this is one of them. Our domain is down as well. Investigating.

Kind Regards,

Steve Webster
SW gApps, President
Google Product Expert in: Google Apps Script, Drive, and Docs
Google Vendor (2012-2013) || Google Apps Developer Blog Guest Blogger
Add-ons: Text gBlaster and Remove Blank Rows

On Wed, Jun 5, 2019 at 9:33 AM Alan Wells <aj.a...@gmail.com> wrote:
There is a Forms add-on named Simply Send that no longer shows up in the Chrome Web Store for my free/consumer account, but is listed in the Chrome Web Store if I'm signed into my G Suite account.  If I go directly to the G Suite Marketplace, then it's listed there.  My add-on seems to show up in all situations.  I rarely go to the add-on listings to check the status of my add-on.  Someone contacted me about finding a solution to Simply Send (Not my add-on) not working anymore.  I don't know what conclusion there is, except that maybe changes are happening.

Steve Webster

Alan Wells

Jun 7, 2019, 7:44:26 AM6/7/19
to Google Apps Script Community
What did you find out?  Is there any information that might be helpful to others?