OAuth callback on a script

Cap Inc

Apr 10, 2020, 12:04:12 PM4/10/20
to google-apps-sc...@googlegroups.com
So I have a script that is attached to a google sheet.  I've recently moved it over to a new owner, setting all the permissions correctly, and when I try to create a call back using the following function
function logRedirectUri() {

Logger.log(getService().getRedirectUri());
}

And then navigate to that URL I get the error that is shown in the image attached?  I've tried all kinds of ways to get it to autorize to no avail.  Even pushing the script to the GCP project as described in the script docs.

And I have already tried logging out of all accounts too.

Any advice would be great. Thank you.
-Paul
gdrive_script_callback_error.jpg